Role – Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist partners with the Account Services team to create and automate/execute digital and email marketing initiatives that support client strategies and objectives.
- Work with Client Strategists to guide strategy, implementation and execution of digital & email marketing campaigns.
- Create and execute marketing automation initiatives from start to finish, including content planning; segmentation, QA/testing, compliance approval, scheduling and deployment and campaign analysis.
- Adhere to marketing automation best practices and ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and customer-focused; persuasive calls-to-action, proper form and templates, editing and proofreading, message relevancy to audiences and segments, responsive design.
- Work directly with the Leadership team to review campaign performance KPIs; provide feedback and recommend solutions for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Utilize marketing automation to develop campaign distribution lists that support segmentation tactics.
- Assist in the execution of testing and optimization strategies for continued performance improvement.
- Stay current on email marketing/digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned projects and accounts.
- Meets regularly with our team to coordinate efforts on behalf of assigned clients/ accounts
- Develop client briefings, completes client status reports and updates for all client meetings
- In partnership with the Director, develop and/or present proposals/estimates and ensure adherence to project budgets
- In partnership with the Director, uses knowledge of clients’ industry, needs, and activities to identify growth opportunities and deepen the customer relationship
- Works closely with Project Managers on timelines, work orders, changes orders, work in progress, and meeting coordination
- Responsible for collecting background information as needed to develop or assist in the development of creative briefs and action plans
- In partnership with the Director, compiles monthly projections and maintains accountability for monthly revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- B2B/B2BC/B2C marketing strategy development experience.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of SEO strategy & best practices
- Experience with major ESPs, including campaign automation and data integration.
- Experience with Wordpress and/or similar web platforms
- Familiarity with GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM laws.
- Analytical skills.
- Creative and strategic thinking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Expertise and prior hands on development of emails with dynamic content, segmentation, personalization, etc.
- Experience working in Hubspot