Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist partners with the Account Services team to create and automate/execute digital and email marketing initiatives that support client strategies and objectives.
- Work with Client Strategists to guide strategy, implementation and execution of digital & email marketing campaigns.
- Create and execute marketing automation initiatives from start to finish, including content planning, segmentation, QA/testing, compliance approval, scheduling and deployment and campaign analysis.
- Adhere to marketing automation best practices and ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and customer-focused; persuasive calls-to-action, proper form and templates, editing and proofreading, message relevancy to audiences and segments, responsive design.
- Work directly with the Leadership team to review campaign performance KPIs; provide feedback and recommend solutions for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Utilize marketing automation to develop campaign distribution lists that support segmentation tactics.
- Assist in the execution of testing and optimization strategies for continued performance improvement.
- Stay current on email marketing/digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned projects and accounts.
- Meets regularly with our team to coordinate efforts on behalf of assigned clients/ accounts
- Develop client briefings, completes client status reports and updates for all client meetings
- In partnership with the Director, develop and/or present proposals/estimates and ensure adherence to project budgets
- In partnership with the Director, uses knowledge of clients’ industry, needs, and activities to identify growth opportunities and deepen the customer relationship
- Works closely with Project Managers on timelines, work orders, changes orders, work in progress, and meeting coordination
- Responsible for collecting background information as needed to develop or assist in the development of creative briefs and action plans
- In partnership with the Director, compiles monthly projections and maintains accountability for monthly revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- B2B/B2BC/B2C marketing strategy development experience.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of SEO strategy & best practices
- Experience with major ESPs, including campaign automation and data integration.
- Experience with Wordpress and/or similar web platforms
- Familiarity with GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM laws.
- Analytical skills.
- Creative and strategic thinking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Expertise and prior hands on development of emails with dynamic content, segmentation, personalization, etc.
- Experience working in Hubspot
Imaginasium takes great pride in our culture - we are a small team with big hearts. We offer training and growth opportunities and the ability for you to work with resources around the world to help us get the work done. We have built a flexible work environment and provide unique benefits that other companies cannot like, more holidays, and we’re closed on Friday afternoons.
This position could be full-time remote with the right candidate.
Must be willing to travel to Green Bay a minimum of 3 times per year.