Role – Client Strategist
To serve as the primary contact between clients and the agency building and executing efforts associated with the agreed-upon marketing plan.
One of the most critical responsibilities of a Client Strategist is to develop and maintain strong client relationships. The Client Strategist works in partnership with the Director of Account Planning to develop marketing roadmaps/strategies for his/her clients. The Client Strategist is primarily responsible for the execution of those strategies, working closely with the creative, and digital teams on implementation.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned projects and accounts.
- Meets regularly with our team to coordinate efforts on behalf of assigned clients/ accounts
- Develop client briefings, completes client status reports and updates for all client meetings
- In partnership with the Director, develop and/or present proposals/estimates and ensure adherence to project budgets
- In partnership with the Director, uses knowledge of clients’ industry, needs, and activities to identify growth opportunities and deepen the customer relationship
- Works closely with Project Managers on timelines, work orders, changes orders, work in progress, and meeting coordination
- Responsible for collecting background information as needed to develop or assist in the development of creative briefs and action plans
- In partnership with the Director, compiles monthly projections and maintains accountability for monthly revenue goals
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills, including the ability to set priorities, organize work and complete projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a competent grasp of agency job flow and scheduling realities
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to be tactfully assertive
- Ability to use current technology relevant to assigned responsibilities
- Ability to innovate and respond to challenges. Willingness to accept change and work in a constantly changing environment with ease and flexibility
- Ability to handle stressful situations with grace
- Ability to lead and work with a team respectfully and enthusiastically
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 5-7 years of professional experience in account service, strategy, or related marketing position