Role – Account Manager
Are you driven by keeping things moving and helping clients see results? Imaginasium is shaping the future of manufacturing marketing through meaningful lead generation styles, tactics and approaches that deliver results.
Our Account Managers work directly with our Account Strategists to execute on approved marketing plans. They wear many hats - from client relationship management and account project management to managing the execution of specific deliverables.
- For major accounts, partner with the Account Strategist to get work into production; convey key project information, ensure understanding, and make certain everything gets done in an accurate, and timely manner
- For assigned mid-tier and small accounts partner with Account Strategist to build annual engagement plans
- Create/update project briefs and timelines
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned accounts
- Monitor client budgets and determine outside resource needs
- Keep up on trends, changes and competitor actions that may affect client results
- Provide weekly reports to Account Strategist to ensure all deliverables are being met
- Determine necessary team members for project assignments with attention to budgetary limitations
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Keen ability to multitask and keep many balls in the air
- Ability to manage projects and tasks for internal and external team members
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and support clients with business goals/objectives in mind
- Great listening skills
- Time management, ability to be a proactive - independent thinker
- Understands the nuances and demands of working in a service-oriented field
- Ability to present self in professional manner in any situation
- Willingness to adapt to constantly changing circumstances
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- Must be a team player, able to collaborate
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field desired
- Minimum 2-3 years of account management in an agency environment
- Experience in client-facing role , including presentation settings
- Basic knowledge and understanding of digital marketing highly preferred
- Experience in effectively creating proposals, job orders, and being able to synthesize pricing strategies for profitability
Imaginasium takes great pride in our culture - we are a small team with big hearts. We offer training and growth opportunities and the ability for you to work with resources around the world to help us get the work done. We have built a flexible work environment and provide unique benefits that other companies cannot like, more holidays, and we’re closed on Friday afternoons.
This position could be full-time remote with the right candidate.
Must be willing to travel to Green Bay a minimum of 3 times per year.