Role – Account Manager
Are you looking for a new position with an established marketing agency? One that lets you bring your strategic thinking and engaging personality to work every day, in service of great clients? At Imaginasium, we are shaping the future of marketing for manufacturers through innovative lead generation approaches that bring measurable results.
Our Account Managers work directly with clients and our internal teams, to execute on smart marketing plans. They wear many hats – from managing client relationships and projects, to the execution of strategic deliverables.
- For major accounts: partner with Account Strategy team to convey key project information, ensure understanding, and endure that production occurs in an accurate and timely manner
- For mid-tier and small accounts: partner with Account Strategy team to build annual engagement plans
- Create and update project briefs and timelines
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned accounts
- Determine necessary team members for project assignments with attention to budgetary limitations
- Monitor client budgets and determine outside resource needs
- Keep up on trends, changes and competitor actions that may affect client results
- Provide weekly reports to Account Strategy team to ensure that all deliverables are being met.
- Strategic thinking in support of clients, with business goals/objectives in mind
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks for internal and external team members
- Time management, ability to be a proactive without heavy oversight
- Understanding of the nuances and demands of working in a service-oriented field
- Excellent listening, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- Ability to present yourself in professional manner in any situation
- Willingness to adapt to constantly changing circumstances
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field desired
- Minimum 2-3 years of account management in an agency environment
- Experience in client-facing role , including presentation settings
- Basic knowledge and understanding of digital marketing highly preferred
- Experience in effectively creating proposals, job orders, and being able to synthesize pricing strategies for profitability
Imaginasium takes great pride in our culture - we are a small team with big hearts. We offer training and growth opportunities and the ability for you to work with resources around the world to help us get the work done. We have built a flexible work environment and provide unique benefits that other companies cannot like, more holidays, and we’re closed on Friday afternoons.
This position could be full-time remote with the right candidate.
Must be willing to travel to Green Bay a minimum of 3 times per year.